Mitie is a UK-based facilities management company that offers a range of services including cleaning, security, engineering, and energy management. Mitie's cleaning business provides daily and specialist cleaning services, window cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, hard floor cleaning, washroom and waste management services. With a history of industry experience, Mitie's cleaning staff have expertise and quality control measures in place. Mitie is committed to sustainability, implementing eco-friendly products and energy-saving practices, and uses technology to enhance cleaning operations. They have a diverse client base and partnerships with other companies in the industry.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details in work and processes, and knowing how to report or amend.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Window Cleaning: Using tools and techniques to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from the surface of windows, leaving them clear and transparent.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Identifying Trip Hazards: Trips occur when your foot strikes or collides with something unintentionally. Wet surfaces and electrical cable are examples of common hazards when you to lose your balance. They're especially dangerous when carrying loads.
Need help building a resume or polishing your LinkedIn profile? Email firstname.lastname@example.org