Aldi is one of Germany’s successful supermarkets which has proved competitive in the UK. They have a good reputation for treating their employees well. Fun fact: their first UK store was opened in Birmingham in 1990, in Stechford. The chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946!
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details in work and processes, and knowing how to report or amend.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Window Cleaning: Using tools and techniques to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from the surface of windows, leaving them clear and transparent.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Identifying Trip Hazards: Trips occur when your foot strikes or collides with something unintentionally. Wet surfaces and electrical cable are examples of common hazards when you to lose your balance. They're especially dangerous when carrying loads.
£10.90 per hour
Need help building a resume or polishing your LinkedIn profile? Email email@example.com