We switched from Tendo to Skillhood in April 2023. Links and assets below may include Tendo - email email@example.com for any updated material.
- Coffee Tea & I Magazine [June 2023] - Ross aims for Skillhood to become a platform for meaningful discussions about progress in frontline work, which can aid businesses in understanding their transformation requirements. By providing frontline workers with a better employment experience than what is typically offered, this could create balance between the kinds of jobs needed as we enter into the second quarter of the 21st Century.
- Barista Magazine [September 2022] - The glossary is meant to come in handy both at the time of a barista’s interview and when raising conversations about promotions or raises. By allowing workers to list out their skills in a concrete, tangible way, the glossary will serve as an extra point of reference when baristas apply for a new job or negotiate a promotion at a company they’re already with.
- Resolution Foundation
- The Coffee Magazine, South Africa [August 2022]
- Getting Smart [October 2021]
- EdTech podcast mention by BGV partner Cansu [December 2020]
- Boughton’s Coffee House [June 2020]
- East London Innovators 2020 [May 2020]
- The Coffee Magazine, South Africa [May 2020]
- Meet the Farmers podcast [April 2020]
- Angel Investment Network blog [February 2020]
- Bethnal Green Ventures Autumn 2019 Cohort Announcement [November 2019]
Tendo Press Releases
We were called Tendo before renaming to Skillhood
- Demo video [July 2020]
- Product screenshot - barista profile [October 2020]
- Product screenshot - founder profile [May 2020]
- Product screenshot - course content management [May 2020]
- Founder headshot [May 2019]
- Bethnal Green Ventures demo presentation [December 2019]