Founded by Sir James Dyson in 1991, Dyson is a British technology company renowned for its innovative household appliances. The company's breakthrough came with the bagless vacuum cleaner that utilized cyclonic separation technology, eliminating the need for traditional dust bags. Dyson continued its pioneering work, introducing bladeless fans, air purifiers, and hand dryers. The company hires product experts in its Retail and Demo stores - they know have 4,000 Dyson Experts and Stylists globally.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
- Product Guidance: Understand customer needs then educate them on options to help make an informed choice.
£11.91 per hour
Oxford Street and Brent Cross