Seattle Coffee Company operates across South Africa, offering prepared coffee, coffee beans, equipment, and barista training. Their venues can be found in malls, gas stations, neighbourhoods and also online.
They're hiring a Creditors Clerk to reconcile creditors accounts and ensure accurate processing of expenses and payment of suppliers within payment terms.
Skills you'll develop
- Processing Invoices: Capture and inspect monthly supplier invoices for accuracy and validity before inputting them into a specified spreadsheet and uploading them to SAGE. Clear pending and unposted invoices weekly and provide supporting documents for early payment requests.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details in work and processes, and knowing how to report or amend.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock immediately available on site, and what other inventory is in delivery or at earlier points in the supply chain.
- Filing Documents: Organizing documents into a physical or digital filing system so they can be found in the future by any team member.
- Oral Expression: Being able to communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. Ensuring orders from customers are recorded correctly and passed to colleagues in an efficient way.
- Microsoft 365: Ability navigating core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Orange Grove, Johannesburg