Locke Hotels is a UK-based hospitality company that offers a unique hotel experience. The company has properties in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Dublin, each featuring beautifully designed suites that are fully equipped with modern amenities, including a kitchen, washer/dryer, and living space. The company's philosophy is based on creating spaces that feel like home, with the added benefit of luxury amenities and services. Locke Hotels has won numerous awards for its innovative approach to hospitality and commitment to sustainability. They also offer a loyalty program called "Locke Collective" which rewards frequent guests with exclusive benefits.
Skills you'll develop
- Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labour efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.Greeting Guests: Welcoming guests and customers in a way that makes their presence acknowledged, ready to serve their needs or queries.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Accepting Payments: Efficiently take card or cash payments from customers in a controlled and trustworthy way, being sure to offer an optional receipt. Some contactless cards may require pin entry for different merchants, which can also be a safety check imposed by the card provider.
£27,000 per year
Various in London