Proper Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel brand with properties in California and Austin, Texas. Located in prime locations, it offers stylishly appointed rooms and suites with top-notch amenities. The hotel offers trendy dining options, rooftop bars with panoramic views, and wellness facilities. Proper has several hotels in Los Angeles, including two key properties in Santa Monica and DTLA.
Candidate must have previous cleaning experience of one year or more.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Cleaning Surfaces: Using certified hygiene products to clean surfaces, also ensuring that smear marks aren't shown.
- Hoovering: Using an electric hoover to clean carpets and hard-to-reach areas such as corners of rooms and behind and below furniture. Being aware to keep the machine's power chord in a safe position so that is doesn't present a trip hazard to others.
- Dusting: Keeping surfaces looking clean and cared for removing objects like dead flies, cob webs and other waste objects.
- Polishing: Removing smears from walls and furnishings, including sensitive wooden surfaces and shiny metal finishes.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
$20.83 - $24.50 per hour
1100 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA (Google Maps)