SUEZ is an environmental services company that operates in over 70 countries worldwide. The company provides a range of services to help manage waste and water resources, including recycling, waste management, and water treatment. Suez's services are aimed at helping businesses, industries, and communities to reduce their environmental impact and improve sustainability. They work with a variety of clients, from small businesses to large corporations and government bodies, to provide customised solutions that meet their specific environmental needs.
Skills you'll develop
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Bookkeeping: Monitor office expenditures, handle utility and sercice contracts and update the accounting system.
- Inventory Management: Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders, reviewing and entering purchase agreements
- Meeting Preparation: Support in the preparation for meetings including printing materials, confirming meetings, sending out meeting logistics, and call information.
- Oral Expression: Being able to communicate clearly in a busy, fast-paced environment. Ensuring orders from customers are recorded correctly and options eloquently provided to guests, then choices passed to colleagues in an efficient way.
Landor Street, Birmingham
£26,500 per year