Rapha is a British cycling clothing and accessories brand, now owned by Bentonville, Arkansas-based RZC Investments (2017 acquisition). They have a flagship store in London, which is a popular destination for cyclists from all over the world. The store offers a wide range of products, including clothing, shoes, helmets, and accessories. Their cafes or "Clubhouses" are also HQs for group rides, connecting followers with latest merchandise for the season.
Note: This is a 12-month fixed term contract
Skills you'll develop
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Supply Chain Management: Managing the flow of products from manufacturer to warehousing and finally to customers via D2C eCommerce or wholesale to vendors.
- Stock Accuracy: Understanding the importance of regularly counting stock and logging out-of-date items so that Loss can be calculated and purchasing adjusted.
- Attention-to-Detail: Noticing small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction, and how to elegantly rectify.
- Microsoft 365: Proficiency navigating core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
Rapha Works, Archway