PepsiCo is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage company with a reputation for frontline career development. They're hiring a Merchandiser to make sure that products are always well stocked and arranged in shelves at multiple stores in Detroit - you'll need a car to driver between venues.
Skills you'll develop
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Rotating Stock: Abiding by the principle of FIFO - First in Fast out to reduce the amount of waste by BBE (Best Before End).
- Mobility Equipment: Using U Boats, hand trucks and pallet jacks to move heavy inventory.
- Store Operations: Knowing the flow of a retail environment from front of house to the backroom and how inventory flows from delivery zones to retail aisles.
- Digital Literacy: Knowing how to use digital devices and remembering how to navigate between applications to find information and communicate with the team.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock and its location within storage or a supply chain.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
$19.40 per hour
Multiple locations across Detroit
Need help with your CV? Email firstname.lastname@example.org