Opened in 2020, HOLM is a contemporary restaurant in the quant village of South Petherton, Somerset. It is the fourth opening from the team behind successful London restaurants, SALON, LEVAN and LARRY'S. Holm is inspired by nature and our surroundings in the beautiful South West of England. The restaurant is driven by provenance, sustainability and warm hospitality built within the firm foundations of beautiful building.
Skills you'll develop
- General Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 15kgs.
- Dishwashing: Using hot water and detergents to clean dishes, pans and crockery in a fast-paced setting.
- Food Safety & Hygiene: Awareness of different artificial and natural products and the importance of separation in storage and during cooking.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meet your personal responsibilities within your role.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and messages to other people in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
South Petherton, Somerset, TA13 (Google Maps)