American hotel brand The Standard landed in London in 2019, setting a new landmark for King's Cross. Their impeccably furnished rooms are known for good design and modern finishes. The Standard are now hiring full-time housekeeping and cleaning staff to keep surfaces clean and tidy - join their maintenance team and grow with a renowned company known globally in Hospitality.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
10 Argyle Street, WC1 (Google Maps)
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile