The Boll Family YMCA in Detroit, Michigan, was established in 1852 and has a rich history of serving the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility programs. The facility features a fitness center, swimming pool, gymnasium, and various programs for all ages. The YMCA's mission is to promote healthy lifestyles, build strong families, and create a sense of community among its members.
Skills you'll develop
- Customers Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
- Greeting Customers: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Upselling: Recommending products to customers based on what they have already purchased, ultimately helping the business' bottom line.
- Operational Effectiveness: Make sound judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another. Embraces new approaches and discovers ideas to create a better member experience. Establishes goals, clarifies tasks, plans work and actively participates in meetings. Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
Boll Family YMCA, 1401 Broadway St (Google Maps)
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile