Wiper and True is a craft brewery based in Bristol, founded in 2012 by Michael Wiper and Alastair Heath. The brewery is known for its range of interesting and innovative beers, many of which are made using unusual ingredients or brewing techniques - a variety of pale ales, IPAs, and stouts, as well as some more experimental beers such as a smoked porter and a beetroot sour. Their stunning taproom is architecturally acclaimed, demonstrating a commitment to Bristol and making a difference locally.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Pouring Pints: Using a 45° angle to pour a pint of beer, being careful to manage foam according to local custom.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Cash Handling: Accurately managing customer payments and change.
£10.90 per hour
Old Market, Bristol, BS5 (Google Maps)