Hammerton Brewery is based in Islington's N7 postcode, located just off the Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground station. Founded in 2014, the brewery has developed a strong portfolio of small batch beers such as Crunch, City of Cake, Panama Creature and N7 as well as many other experimental small batch beers. Following a rapid pivot and increase in their canning operation during the COVID-19 pandemic, Hammerton have continued to draw a crowd to their industrial taproom location.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Pouring Pints: Using a 45° angle to pour a pint of beer, being careful to manage foam according to local custom.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Cash Handling: Accurately managing customer payments and change.
Roman Way Industrial Estate, N7 (Google Maps)
From £12 per hour