Over the past 60 years, family-owned Newkirk Electric Associates have developed Michigan's electrical grid from their Grand Rapids base. They offer electrical contractor and engineer expertise, and are currently hiring a full-time Billing Clerk for their Comstock Park office on the north edge of Grand Rapids.
Skills you'll develop
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details in work and processes, and knowing how to report or amend.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock immediately available on site, and what other inventory is in delivery or at earlier points in the supply chain.
- Filing Documents: Organizing documents into a physical or digital filing system so they can be found in the future by any team member.
- Oral Expression: Being able to communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. Ensuring orders from customers are recorded correctly and passed to colleagues in an efficient way.
- Microsoft 365: Ability navigating core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
1875 Roberts Street, Muskegon (Google Maps)
Need help building a resume? Email firstname.lastname@example.org