Wayne County are hiring an Adminstrative Assistant in the Department of Health, Human and Veterans Services . The role provides a detail-oriented, organized Detroiter to make a valuable contribution to county. You'll be required to work in-person at The Guardian Building, a beautiful piece of architecture in Downtown.
Skills you'll develop
- Data Management: Handling important information to do with inventory, customers, dates and processes to maintain company documentation and streamline communication between employees.
- Microsoft 365: Ability navigating core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, formulas in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Email: Using an email address to send and reply email communication, with ability to write precisely in a professional way.
- Taking Telephone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Taking Minutes: Listening in on conversations and transcribing key points and comments into a summary that can be read in the future.
$34,252 per year
Department of Health, Human and Veterans Services (Google Maps)
Need help building a resume? Email firstname.lastname@example.org