Clean Earth is a leader in environmental services, with over 60 facilities throughout the U.S.. They are a division of Harsco Corporation, a global company with over 11,000 employees. The Administrative Assistant will provide coordination and support the operations of the team, including a high volume of data entry.
Skills you'll develop
- HAZWOPER: The Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response standard provides guidance on how to prevent the emission or explosion of dangerous chemicals and waste, also providing protocol for how to act in emergency situations.
- Data Management: Handling important information to do with inventory, customers, dates and processes to maintain company documentation and streamline communication between employees.
- DOT/RCRA Hazardous Waste: Knowledge of the generation and transporting of hazardous waste from medical supply, automotive, beauty, HVAC supply, recycling and electronics industries.
- Waste Logistics: Coordinating with waste and recycling companies to arrange collection, knowing how to notify for express collection when recyclable materials unexpectedly exceed storage amounts.
- Microsoft 365 Proficiency: Ability navigating core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, formulas in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Waste & Recycling Logistics: Coordinating with waste and recycling companies to arrange collection, knowing how to notify for express collection when recyclable materials unexpectedly exceed storage amounts.
- Taking Telephone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Tracking Orders & Inventory: enter order updates which add to any required Transportation, Supplies, or Demurrage charges once the waste and documentation arrive at the facility
Pay & shifts
$17-$18 per hour. Monday - Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
Clean Earth, 421 Lycaste St, Detroit, MI 48214 (Google Maps)
Need help with your CV? Email us