The Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA) is a museum in Midtown Detroit, Michigan, with one of the largest and most significant art collections in the United States. It was founded in 1885 and opened in 1889. The DIA has over 65,000 works of art, including paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, and photographs. The museum offers a variety of educational programs and events for all ages.
Skills you'll develop
- Operate Cleaning Equipment: Cleaning floors and carpets, including vacuum cleaners, floor scrubbers, floor buffers, carpet shampooers and extractors, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Toilet Cleaning: Clean and sanitize restroom facilities including toilets, urinals, basins and floors.
- Waste Management: Collect and dispose of waste and recyclable products.
- Inventory Management: Replenish Environmental Services materials, equipment and supplies as needed throughout the facility.
- Cleaning Surfaces: Wash and/or spot clean walls, doors, fixtures, counters, furniture, etc.
- Office 365: Know how to use Microsoft applications such as SharePoint, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
Pay & Shift
- $15 per hour
- PM shift: 2:30-11pm
5200 Woodward Avenue (Google Maps)