Hammerton Brewery is based in Islington's N7 postcode, located just off the Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground station. Founded in 2014, the brewery has developed a strong portfolio of small batch beers such as Crunch, City of Cake, Panama Creature and N7 as well as many other experimental small batch beers. Following a rapid pivot and increase in their canning operation during the COVID-19 pandemic, Hammerton have continued to draw a crowd to their industrial taproom location.
Skills you'll develop
- Logistics: Organizing and implementing efficient transportation and stock from a producer to warehouse to customer. Involves route planning and considerations around road closures and events.
- Brewing Basics: Preparing malt and hops for brewing, emptying and cleaning Mash Tun and Kettle, as well as casks, kegs and vessels.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock immediately available on site, and what other inventory is in delivery or at earlier points in the supply chain.
- Maintain Clean Work Area: Keeping a working area clean and tidy to ensure that items can be found and no trip hazards area created.
£24,000 to £26,500 per annum
Roman Way Industrial Estate, N7 (Google Maps)