Kent County have contracted Vicinity Energy to manage their waste-to-energy facility in Grand Rapids. Vicinity Energy is the largest district energy provider in the United States, headquarters in Boston and owned by Antin Infrastructure Partners. It launched at the beginning of 2020 after Antin purchased 18 district energy assets from French waste management company Veolia.
Vicinity Energy are hiring Utility Operators to help maintain a clean, orderly and safe tipping floor. The role suits someone who is able to work in challenging environment at height and in confined spaces.
Skills you'll develop
- Operate Mobile Equipment: Use a loader, forklift and aerial lift.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organized records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine checks and fixes on equipment to be sure of safe, efficient and cost-efficient management.
- Grounds Keeping: Operate power machinery such lawnmowers, trimmers, hedge trimmers and leaf blowers to maintain the appearance and safe access of parks, gardens and other open spaces where plants grow.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 65lbs / 23kg.
- Ladder Climbing: Safely climb a ladder without harness
Pay & shifts
Coming. Job involved night shifts
156 Fulton Street, Grand Rapids (Google Maps)
Need help building a resume? Email email@example.com