Part of the John Lewis Partnership (JLP), Waitrose is a British supermarket chain founded in 1904. It is known for offering high-quality food products, with a focus on fresh and locally-sourced ingredients. Waitrose operates more than 300 stores across the UK, with an online shopping service available for home delivery or pick up.
Skills you'll develop
- Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labour efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and plans clearly with floor staff as well as leadership.
- Operational Management: Oversee and ensure service and retail functions run smoothly as well as online order fulfilled from your store. Deliver effective training for new initiatives and operational roll-outs.
- Product Ordering: Manage store product ordering using our PO system.
- Merchandising: Ensure product displays are properly merchandised, labelled, and restocked.
- Inventory Management: Conduct regular stock checks and ensure use by dates are noted.
£25,100 - 38,100
Various across Bristol