Lost and Grounded Brewers is a Bristol-based brewery and Living Wage Employer that produces a range of award-winning beers. They use a combination of traditional German brewing techniques and modern experimentation to create unique, high-quality beers. The brewery has a taproom where visitors can sample the beers and hosts events and collaborations with local businesses and artists to promote community engagement.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Pouring Pints: Using a 45° angle to pour a pint of beer, being careful to manage foam according to local custom.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Handling Cash: Accurately managing customer payments and change.
£10.90 per hour - Lost and Grounded are a Living Wage Employer
Lost and Grounded Brewers, Bristol, BS4 (Google Maps)