Fourpure Brewing is a renowned craft brewery that originated in London. Founded in 2013, it has quickly established itself as a key player in the craft beer scene. With a dedication to quality, Fourpure produces a diverse range of flavourful and innovative beers. They have a state-of-the-art brewing facility and taproom, offering visitors an immersive beer-drinking experience. The brewery's success lies in its commitment to brewing excellence and its ability to consistently deliver exceptional beers to satisfy beer enthusiasts and customers alike.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Pouring Pints: Using a 45° angle to pour a pint of beer, being careful to manage foam according to local custom.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Cash Handling: Accurately managing customer payments and change.
£11.95 - London Living Wage
Bermondsey Trading Estate, SE16 (Google Maps)