Since opening in 2014, DEYA Brewery has created a stir from England's West Country, brewing delicious beer with a creative touch from Cheltenham. After focusing on the beer market around Gloucestershire and Somerset, DEYA have started to grow their reach both in the South-East and at diserning bottle shops internationally. Their positive team have the privilege of working with a range of quality hoppy beers, lagers and mixed fermentation ales - championed as well as savoured by Cheltenham locals.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Pouring Pints: Using a 45° angle to pour a pint of beer, being careful to manage foam according to local custom.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Handling Cash: Accurately managing customer payments and change.
Unit 27, Lansdown Industrial Estate, Gloucester Rd, Cheltenham GL51 8PL (Google Maps)