Lush is a British cosmetics company that is headquartered in Poole, Dorset. They have over 900 stores in 50 countries, but they have a special connection to England. They have their manufacturing headquarters in Poole, and they source many of their ingredients from British farmers and growers. They also have a strong commitment to social and environmental responsibility, and they are involved in a number of charitable initiatives in England.
Skills you'll develop
- Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labour efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Hospitality: Create a friendly atmosphere that puts our stores at the centre of community life.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and plans clearly with floor staff as well as leadership.
- Operational Management: Oversee and ensure service and retail functions run smoothly as well as online order fulfilled from your store. Deliver effective training for new initiatives and operational roll-outs.
- Product Ordering: Manage store product ordering using our PO system.
- Merchandising: Ensure product displays are properly merchandised, labelled, and restocked.
- Inventory Management: Conduct regular stock checks and ensure use by dates are noted.
- Accountability: Controlling key shop costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll to achieve all KPIs, reporting directly to founder.
£32,200 per year
Paddington Train Station, London