With an original venue in Highgate, Grocery Post are probably the most exciting food retail option in London. Their double-fronted store is beautifully displayed with quality retail, channelling a cult theme that services as well as surprises. They're hiring Store Managers ahead of a new venue in Hampstead.
Skills you'll develop
- Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labour efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Hospitality: Create a friendly atmosphere that puts our stores at the centre of community life.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and plans clearly with floor staff as well as leadership.
- Operational Management: Oversee and ensure service and retail functions run smoothly as well as online order fulfilled from your store. Deliver effective training for new initiatives and operational roll-outs.
- Product Ordering: Manage store product ordering using our PO system.
- Merchandising: Ensure product displays are properly merchandised, labelled, and restocked.
- Inventory Management: Conduct regular stock checks and ensure use by dates are noted.
- Accountability: Controlling key shop costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll to achieve all KPIs, reporting directly to founder.
£28-30k pa for Assistant Store Manager
£35-40 pa for Store Manager
- 269 Archway Road, Highgate
- Hampstead, second venue landing Summer 2023