Alpkit is an outdoor equipment company that makes affordable and high-quality gear for outdoor enthusiasts. They offer a wide range of products including camping equipment, climbing gear, cycling accessories, and apparel. Alpkit emphasises innovation, durability, and accessibility, aiming to make outdoor activities more accessible to everyone. As well as being a B Corp, Alpkit are a Living Wage Employer.
Skills you'll develop
- Relationship Management: Deliver the Finisterre vision by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all shop visitors.
- Technical Apparel: Understand the key principles behind technical apparel design and manufacturing, with a sensitivity for emissions and processing chemistry.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
£10.90 per hour
Ambleside, LA22 (Google Maps)