Hawk Group Services is a security guard service based in Bristol, England. They offer a range of security services, including static security, event security, and mobile patrol. They also offer a range of other services, such as CCTV installation and monitoring, and fire alarm installation and monitoring. As well as offering full training for staff, HGS are a Living Wage Employer paying at least £10.90 in the Bristol area.
Skills you'll develop
- Surveillance: Using cues from surroundings to understand and predict a dangerous or aggressive situation in advance.
- General Strength: Ability to hold and restrain another person.
- Monitoring Facilities: Checking the safety and security of facilities including border access and environmental checks like temperature and CCTV functionality.
- Resolving Complaints: Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Access Control: Restricting access to a resource, such as a building, computer system, or file. Access control can be implemented using a variety of methods, including passwords, security tokens, and biometrics.
- £13ph for events
- £12ph for asset protection
- Non-licensed stewards - £11ph
Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Weston-Super-Mare