Vivobarefoot design, manufacturer and sell in minimalist footwear that promotes natural movement and sensory feedback. Their shoes are designed to allow the foot to move and function as nature intended, providing a barefoot-like experience while still offering protection and comfort. Vivobarefoot shoes use recycled material and are designed to be repaired and re-soled - a way to reduce the environmental impact of their annual sales - roughly 750,000 pairs of shoes in 2021.
- Barefoot Running: Understanding the key principles behind barefoot running including foot anatomy, pronation and gait analysis.
- Technical Footwear: Understand the key principles behind technical footwear design and manufacturing, with a sensitivity for emissions and processing chemistry.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
£11.95+ per hour
6 Neal Street, WC2H (Google Maps)