Arc'teryx is a Canadian outdoor apparel and equipment company headquartered in North Vancouver, British Columbia. It is known for its high-quality, technical clothing and gear for mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, and other outdoor activities. Arc'teryx products are made with the highest-quality materials and construction, and they are designed to perform in even the most demanding conditions. The company is committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility, and it uses recycled materials and practices water-saving techniques in its manufacturing process.
Skills you'll develop
- Technical Apparel: Ability to identify and distinguish between different pieces of technical apparel and articulate the performance implications of different materials and cuts.
- Relationship Management: Deliver the Finisterre vision by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all shop visitors.
- Technical Apparel: Understand the key principles behind technical apparel design and manufacturing, with a sensitivity for emissions and processing chemistry.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
From £20,000 per year based on Glassdoor Estimate
Battersea, Covent Garden, Piccadilly