Rosewood London is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of the capital's most impressive rooms and service. They are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our Back of House team in The Strand near Charing Cross. Their Kitchen Porters are hired to help maintain high levels of service and assist with the smooth running of the kitchens and restaurants.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
The Strand (Google Maps)
Apply via LinkedIn and get in touch if you want us to review your profile beforehand