There are over 33 Graduate Hotels across the U.S., each leaning into the campus history and hosting parents and sports teams during their visits to university cities. Known for its unique and vibrant designs, each hotel reflects the spirit and culture of the surrounding university community. Graduate Hotels aim to provide a comfortable and nostalgic atmosphere for guests, with stylish decor inspired by the local college traditions.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
133 Evergreen Avenue (Google Maps)