Rochester Hills are hiring lifeguards for the summer season at Spencer Park. Lifeguards must be able to weekends, though the 24-40 hourly week can be flexible. Hiring starts in March and can continue into the summer according to vacancies.
Skills you'll develop
- Mitigating Hazards: Identifying trip hazards, low-lying ropes and slippery surfaced and responding to ensure that people can move safely around them.
- Rule Enforcement: Knowing how to clearly reprimand individuals and groups when they are breaking rules, being careful to prevent argument or escalation.
- First Aid: Knowing how to administer basic aid to cuts, bruises and dehydration and communicate in a calming way to people of any age or background.
- CPR: Knowing the principles of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and being able to deliver recovery in a high-stress situation.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
$15 per hour
Spencer Park, Rochester Hills (Google Maps)
Need help building a resume? Email firstname.lastname@example.org