EE (Everything Everywhere) is a British telecommunications company that provides mobile and fixed-line telephone, broadband, and digital TV products and services to consumers and businesses in the UK. It was formed in 2010 as a joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and Orange S.A. EE operates a 4G mobile network and was the first company to launch a 5G network in the UK. It also offers a range of smart devices, such as phones and tablets, and has over 500 retail stores across the UK.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock immediately available on site, and what other inventory is in delivery or at earlier points in the supply chain.
- Health & Safety: Considers the physical environment of the workplace to analyse and eliminate risks to staff and customers. To be distinguished from Food Safety & Hygiene.
- Numeracy: Ability to make accurate, mental calculations using numbers in a time-pressured environment. Includes multiplication, addition, division and subtraction.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg using safe, correct technique.
- Movement & Mobility: Ability to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
£11.29 per hour + 20% commission
Bull Ring and Fort
Need help building a resume or polishing your LinkedIn profile? Email email@example.com