Boston-based Tracksmith are opening a "Trackhouse" shop on Chiltern Street in Marylebone. They're apparel and community events set them as a standout brand in the entire sport - London is fortunate to have a store. See more
They're hiring a Retail Associate to reflect the brand and share its brand history and product line.
Skills you'll develop
- Relationship Management: Deliver the Tracksmith vision by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Trackhouse visitors.
- Retail Operations: Assist the Trackhouse Floor Lead and Run Club team members with day-to-day operations.
- Retails Sales: Ability to infer a customer's need and find them the right product.
- Technical Apparel: Understand the key principles behind technical apparel design and manufacturing, with a sensitivity for emissions and processing chemistry.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
Pay & Shifts
Availability for at least 4 weekend days a month, 12-24 hours per week.
Chiltern Street, London (Google Maps)
4-minute walk from Baker Street tube
Looking to optimise your LinkedIn profile before applying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a review.