Holland & Barrett is a multinational health and wellness retailer with over 1,300 stores in 16 countries. It was founded in 1870 in Bishop's Stortford, and is now one of the largest health food retailers in the world. Holland & Barrett sells a wide range of vitamins, minerals, supplements, specialist foods, and natural beauty products.
Skills you'll develop
- Relationship Management: Deliver the Finisterre vision by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all shop visitors.
- Vitamins & Supplements: Provide guidance to customers seeking vitamins, supplements and protein products for their health.
- Merchandising: Stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
£11 per hour
37 Silver Street (Google Maps)