DMC Harper University Hospital is a 330-bed, full-service teaching hospital located in Detroit, Michigan. It is one of eight hospitals and institutes that compose the Detroit Medical Center. Harper offers services in a broad range of clinical areas, including cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, organ transplant, plastic surgery, general surgery, bariatric (weight loss surgery) endocrinology and sleep disorders.
Skills you'll develop
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Greeting Customers: Welcoming guests and customers in a way that makes their presence acknowledged, ready to serve their needs or queries.
- Email: Using an email address to send and reply email communication, with ability to write precisely in a professional way.
- Scheduling: Knowing how to manage time and use an electronic calendar to share events with team members and external clients.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organized records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Microsoft 365: Proficiency navigating core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
3990 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201 (Google Maps)