One of Michigan's largest companies Penske Logistics is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to join their team in Livonia, Michigan. The role requires working both weekdays and weekends. Keeping accurate inventory and recording keeping records through a database is a core responsibility for the role, also requiring movement between refrigerated and frozen environments.
Skills you'll develop
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock immediately available on site, and what other inventory is in delivery or at earlier points in the supply chain.
- Troubleshooting: Resolving discrepancies and looking for the immediate solution whether that be a product, process or person to notify.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Rotating Stock: Following the principle of FIFO - "First in Fast Out" to reduce the amount of waste by BBE (Best Before End).
- Pallet Jack / Pump Truck: Safely using a pallet jack to elevate and manoeuvre large loads across a warehouse.
Pay & Shifts
$18.50 per hour, with a $1/hour shift premium. Monday, Tuesday, (off Wednesday) Thursday, Friday- 4:00pm start time, until completion. Typically a 10-hour work day.
12950 Eckles Rd, Ste 250 (Google Maps)
Need help building a resume? Email email@example.com