Founded in 2011 on the basis of poor quality beer at live music venues and events, Signature Brew's East London orientation has grown from Haggerston. Through this commitment, the brewery has collaborated with a number of musicians, including Frank Turner, Enter Shikari and The Rifles. Signature Brew are a London Living Wage Employer.
Skills you'll develop
- Stock Accuracy: Understanding the importance of regularly counting stock and logging out-of-date items so that Loss can be calculated and purchasing adjusted.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- QA & Packaging: Gather finished product from machines and box, bag or package as required. Check the condition and quality of the finished product and remove any that do not meet AJM quality standards.
- Tank Cleaning & Cip: Cleaning and sanitizing tanks used in various industries, such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing. This skill involves using specialized techniques and equipment to remove residue, bacteria, and other contaminants from tanks, ensuring they are thoroughly cleaned and ready for the next use.
- Brewery Cellar Work: Dry hopping, yeast harvesting, tank purging and transfers
- Stacking: Secure cases to prevent shifting or moving by stacking them in an orderly manner.
- Numeracy: Ability to make accurate, mental calculations using numbers in a time-pressured environment. Includes multiplication, addition, division and subtraction.
Railway Arches, 340 Acton Mews, E8 4EA (Google Maps)