Lost and Grounded Brewers is a Bristol-based brewery and Living Wage Employer that produces a range of award-winning beers. They use a combination of traditional German brewing techniques and modern experimentation to create unique, high-quality beers. The brewery has a taproom where visitors can sample the beers and hosts events and collaborations with local businesses and artists to promote community engagement.
Skills you'll develop
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Pallet Jack Operation: Safely using a mechanical pallet jack / pump truck to elevate and manoeuvre large loads across a warehouse.
- Receiving Goods: Checking items delivered to a warehouse coming in as new stock or supplies. Quality, quantity and condition should be inspected immediately on arrival, ideally before the delivery vehicle departs.
- Stacking Pallets: Having the physical strength to stack pallets on top of each other up to five high - this saves space in the warehouse and ensures pallets can be swiftly removed by a forklift.
- Stock Accuracy: Understanding the importance of regularly counting stock and logging out-of-date items so that Loss can be calculated and purchasing adjusted.
£25 - £27,000 per year
Lost and Grounded Brewers, Bristol, BS4 (Google Maps)
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile