Left Handed Giant is a brewery based in Bristol that specialises in producing innovative and exceptional craft beers. They are known for their creative and experimental approach, offering a diverse range of styles and flavors. With a focus on quality and sustainability, Left Handed Giant sources local ingredients whenever possible and is committed to reducing its environmental impact. They also operate a taproom and host events, providing a vibrant and community-oriented beer-drinking experience in Bristol.
With an expected July opening for a new vegan and vegetarian pizzeria, they're hiring for all Front of House and Back of House positions including Pizza Chefs. As a Living Wage Employer, hourly roles pay at least £10.90 with healthy salaries for those in full contracts.
Front of House skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Pouring Pints: Using a 45° angle to pour a pint of beer, being careful to manage foam according to local custom.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Handling Cash: Accurately managing customer payments and change.