One Stop Property Maintenance is a commercial and industrial property maintenance company based in Detroit, Michigan. They offer a wide range of services, including exterior cleaning and pressure washing, landscaping and snow removal, janitorial services, pest control, and more. One Stop Property Maintenance is committed to providing high-quality services at an affordable price. They have a team of experienced and professional technicians who are dedicated to meeting the needs of their customers.
One Stop Property Maintenance offers a variety of benefits for employees, including competitive wages, health insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plans. They also offer a positive work environment with opportunities for advancement.
Skills you'll develop
- Manual Dexterity: Precisely handle and manipulate small objects in close proximity.
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
- Adaptability: Can quickly and easily adjust to new conditions, teams and situations.
- Mowing Lawns: Cutting turf using various sized power mowers, trimmers, edgers, and gas powered blowers.
- Weeding: Knowing which plants to remove, either in a garden setting to maintain appearance or on a farm to protect crops
- Pruning: Trimming plants and trees at the correct time of year to improve its health and yield.
- Power Tools: Safely and skilfully use high pressure sprayers, blowers, hedge trimmers, mowers, pruning saws and chainsaws.
- Advanced Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 65lbs / 30kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 100lbs / 45kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
Pay starts from $15 per hour