GAILS's is a London-based bakery and cafe chain that specialises in handmade bread, pastries, sandwiches, and coffee. The company was founded in 2005 and now has over 20 locations across the city. GAIL's uses high-quality ingredients and traditional techniques to produce a wide range of artisanal baked goods which surged in appeal during the pandemic.
They're hiring Kitchen Team Members across their London venues.
Skills you'll develop
- Baking Bread: Mixing flour, water, yeast, and other ingredients to create a dough, then kneading and shaping it before baking it in an oven.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
- Baking Cakes: Mixing ingredients such as flour, sugar, eggs, and butter to create a batter, then baking it in an oven.
- Food Safety: The measures and conditions necessary to control hazards and to ensure food is fit to eat, i.e the protection of consumer health, by protecting food from anything that could cause harm.
Pay & Shift
- £11.10 - £11.80 per hour (pay require every six months)
- Shift starts at 5:30am – 6:30am
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile