Rosewood London is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of the capital's most impressive rooms and service. They are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our Back of House team in The Strand near Charing Cross. Their Kitchen Porters are hired to help maintain high levels of service and assist with the smooth running of the kitchens and restaurants.
Skills you'll develop
- General Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 15kgs
- Dishwashing: Using hot water and detergents to clean dishes, pans and crockery in a fast-paced setting.
- Food Safety & Hygiene: Awareness of different artificial and natural products and the importance of separation in storage and during cooking.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meet your personal responsibilities within your role.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and messages to other people in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
The Strand (Google Maps)
Apply via LinkedIn and get in touch if you want us to review your profile beforehand