BrewDog is a Scottish craft beer company founded in 2007 by James Watt and Martin Dickie. The company has since become known for its bold and innovative beers, as well as its strong commitment to sustainability and ethical practices. BrewDog operates several breweries and bars across the UK and internationally, and has won numerous awards for its products and business practices. The company is also known for its crowdfunding initiatives, which have helped it to expand its operations and develop new products.
Skills you'll develop
- General Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 15kgs
- Dishwashing: Using hot water and detergents to clean dishes, pans and crockery in a fast-paced setting.
- Food Safety & Hygiene: Awareness of different artificial and natural products and the importance of separation in storage and during cooking.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meet your personal responsibilities within your role.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and messages to other people in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
Living Wage - £10.90+ per hour
Locations in Cowgate and Lothian