Hotel du Vin offer stylish, upscale accommodation in city and town centre locations. The hotel company is known for its boutique style and historic buildings, with each hotel featuring a unique character and charm. They have over a dozen properties in UK cities, and are the sister brand to Malmaison who also operate hotels.
Skills you'll develop
- Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labor efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
From £12.91 per hour including loyalty bonus
- 2 Ship Street, BN1 (Google Maps)