Artist Residence is a creative hotel brand with five properties in England - Cornwall, London, Oxfordshire, Brighton and Bristol. Their hotels are each designed uniquely, creative remarkable spaces for guests - a great environment to work in. The Bristol hotel was opened in 2021 after a patient restoration on Portland Square, introducing a new place to hangout in St. Paul's.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
£10.42 per hour
Regency Square, BN1 (Google Maps)