Artist Residence is a creative hotel brand with five properties in England - Cornwall, London, Oxfordshire, Brighton and Bristol. Their hotels are each designed uniquely, creative remarkable spaces for guests - a great environment to work in. The Bristol hotel was opened in 2021 after a patient restoration on Portland Square, introducing a new place to hangout in St. Paul's.
They're now hiring a House Manager to become one of the key players in ensuring guests are superbly looked after, the shift runs smoothly and always has a great atmosphere, drinks quality and speed of service is upheld and the team are engaged, motivated and given on shift training and feedback so that amazing service is always delivered.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Greeting Customers: Welcoming guests and customers in a way that makes their presence acknowledged, ready to serve their needs or queries.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- People Management: Ability to hire, train and coach staff.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
28 Portland Square (Google Maps)