HNTB Corp. is an American infrastructure design firm with a focus on transportation, founded in 1914 in Kansas City, Missouri and now with 3,400 staff in 79 locations. Its history continues to evolve: plans to double its Michigan-based workforce have been factored into a $922,000 budget. It has offices in five Michigan cities - 165 jobs are expected to be added to Detroit and East Lansing, with an average pay of $38.52 per hour / $80,000 a year.
Projects include redesigns at Interstate 96 between Interstate 275 and Livingston County line, management of the state's bridge bundling program, and redesign of I-375.
Skills you'll develop
- Scheduling: Knowing how to manage time and use an electronic calendar to share events with team members and external clients.
- Booking Travel: Navigating different modes of transport, booking systems and immigration rules to book travel for colleagues.
- Microsoft 365 Proficiency: Ability to navigate core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Taking Minutes: Listening in on conversations and transcribing key points and comments into a summary that can be read in the future.
- Time Management: Managing time efficiently to execute tasks on time and co-ordinate with team members.
Pay & Shifts
- Based on experience. Daytime shifts.
Downtown Detroit at 535 Griswold Street (Google Maps)